Pages

April 18, 2012

My up-and-coming blog.

I play a lot of games, and a I love all sorts of genres.  I consider myself a pretty hardcore gamer.  Like most of you who are reading this, I like to read reviews from many sources before I make choices on games.  The goal here is to give a perspective of a true gritty gamer, like yourself, on games that we all want to play or have played.  Lots of you will not agree with my opinions and would probably like to say otherwise and that is fine, my only point is to help educate some people on games and other related topics before they decide on spending money and hours on a game that may not be what they are looking for.  This is the first time I have done anything like this so  I expect and hope for rash and harsh feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment