Pages

May 2, 2012

The First Beta Weekend for Guild Wars 2 over.

Well, if you were a pre-purchaser for guild wars 2 then you were lucky enough to have gotten a beta code for the this past weekends beta event for the upcoming Guild Wars 2.  I have watched many videos of people playing the beta and some reviews of what people think so far.  I'm hoping they will eventually launch a public beta or at least have another raffle for beta codes like they did before.  I see myself buying this game before any game in the new future.  I'm still stuck on Lord of the Rings Online right now, so we'll see if Guild Wars can draw me away (maybe).  So if you have played the Beta and would like to share experience, please post some comments here.  I would love to hear directly from someone who participated.  thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment